Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Aunt Flo is Officially In Town

Who knew a period could be so exciting? That cramps could send a girl into paroxysms of joy?

35 days after my miscarriage began, and 13 days after ovulation, Aunt Flo is here in all her glory. This means we can start trying again in about two weeks, and hope for a Thanksgiving baby... well, really more like a mid-November babe. (YES I have already plugged today into due date calendars!)

Mr. Ibis remarked this morning, "I better get you pregnant this month, so we don't have to go to this wedding in Maine next August!" Hey, I'll take any reason you've got. Let's do it.

If we don't manage to get knocked up this month, we may be skipping TTC next month. A March LMP might land us too close to a Christmas due date, and no one wants to be born on Christmas. But we'll see how well we uphold that plan if AF arrives again a month from now... something tells me it might be a little hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment