Phantom and/or real symptoms today: Really hungry (I had two breakfasts: oatmeal and then a full breakfast buffet spread later), bloated (my top button is unbuttoned), spacey (went to a job and totally left my purse behind), nauseated when hungry or after eating, my lower back aches, and it feels like I ate a rock. Is that a pregnancy symptom? I can't explain it.
Also, weird things:
1. I am constantly noticing that my abdominal muscles are clenched up. I don't know if this is causing the rock belly, or vice versa, or if I am just tense. Happening for the last two days that I can recall.
2. When I was pregnant last time I started this odd habit of stretching my abdominal muscles out. You know when you wake up sometimes you stretch out your legs until they sort of buzz a little? (Cats and dogs do this too, if you've noticed.) Well, I was doing that but to my belly. It kind of freaked me out because I didn't know if it was bad for the baby, but often I would do it while half-awake without thinking about it and it was so irresistable. Now I'm doing it again.


2 comments:
Umm...not to feed into any pregnancy hysteria, but early on with this pregnancy I felt icky after eating. I still get sick to my stomach if I don't eat right when I'm hungry. So, it can be a symptom :-)
Heather
Thanks Heather! I'll take it, hysteria or no. :)
Post a Comment