I got really upset with Mr. Ibis last night, again for the dumbest reason. I fell asleep on the couch around 7:45 and he went in the other room to play on the computer. I was so mad at him for just leaving me on the couch and not waking me up to get ready for bed. Totally, irrationally, pissed off for the rest of the night. We went to bed and I slept like the dead until the alarm went off in the morning. I apologized to Mr. I as soon as we got up and he laughed at me for being so crazy.
I was starving again this morning and scarfed a bowl of cereal, felt sick, and was hungry again a half hour later. It's now 8am and my stomach is literally GROWLING. I have also officially achieved keep-the-boobs-out-of-the-shower-spray nipple sensitivity, haha. Today I think I'm back in it!


No comments:
Post a Comment