Yesterday at around 1:30 in the afternoon I was crushed by a tsunami of fatigue. Even though I had gotten about 9 hours of sleep the night before and done nothing strenuous all morning, I was overcome with sleepiness. I had to stay up and make deviled eggs for my FIL's birthday party, but for an hour or more I wanted nothing more than to take a nap.
Today, though, I hate my chart.

What is the deal? Can I please stop seeing the number 97.9? This really, really does not look like a pregnancy chart to me. So I am having a pessismistic, "I'm out this cycle" kind of day. I know it's too early to give up, but those numbers are ugly.
On the off chance I am actually pregnant, I will definitely ask my OB to check my progesterone. And I started taking B6 yesterday.
So far today, no phantom symptoms, but usually I feel fine in the morning and the afternoon/evening is when everything hits - fatigue, bloat, CM, etc. So I'm hoping to feel like ass in a few more hours, ha.


No comments:
Post a Comment