I am going to POAS tomorrow morning. What happened to my vow not to test early? It went out the window with last cycle's BFN. This is a good example of the reason why I larf when people, especially people who aren't even TTC yet, claim they "know" what they will or won't do to get pregnant. They know they won't ever chart, or use OPKs, or try IUI, or do IVF. Suuuuure you won't. Talk to me when you're there. I wasn't going to chart, I wasn't going to use OPKs, I wasn't going to test early - now look at me. My resolutions have fallen like dominoes and I don't care.
I guess that also makes larfable my idea this morning that when I DO get pregnant, I would like to let my doctor take the lead with my prenatal care. Let her decide whether or not betas draws are called for, let her decide when I should have my first ultrasound. It sounds nice now. I trust her and I would like to take a backseat after all the driving I am having to do in the TTC process. But I admit I may feel differently when I get a BFP or shortly thereafter.
I had some brief, sharp stabbing pains in my lower left abdomen this morning. I don't know what on earth that could be about, since it "sounds" like O pains but almost certainly is not. Of course my mind runs to ectopic paranoia, but let's take one step (worry) at a time. Hopefully it was normal implantation or perhaps just gas.
So I have two HPTs in the house: a Dollar Tree and a FRER. I'll take the Dollar Tree tomorrow, since I can rationalize that by testing early I am only wasting a dollar. If I get a BFN or light BFP, I will wait until Tuesday and use the FRER. If I'm not pg I should get AF on Wednesday or Thursday.


No comments:
Post a Comment