OK, I lied. I guess I am kind of bummed about the idea that this is another failed cycle. I know, two cycles... what's the big deal. But I'm worried and disappointed.
I had my son on June 15th, 2008 and he was stillborn, and this is my 2nd failed cycle also. I feel you very pain in worry. Be strong and try not to stress to much :)
I'm 32 years old, married, and The Unicorn is our adorable cocker spaniel. This blog follows our journey from a miscarriage in January 2009, through trying to conceive, 40 + weeks of pregnancy, and the birth of our son in January 2010.
3 comments:
I'm sorry =(
((hugs))
Yuck. :(
I had my son on June 15th, 2008 and he was stillborn, and this is my 2nd failed cycle also. I feel you very pain in worry. Be strong and try not to stress to much :)
Post a Comment