Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday

A day off, and I really need it. I am exhausted. After I dropped Mr. I off at work, I came home and went straight back to bed. Slept for an hour and then Mr. I woke me up by stopping by to pee - he came in his work truck. I probably could have kept sleeping, though.

I'm having crazy dreams all night long every single night and when I nap as well. It's weird... I just know as soon as I drift off these bizarre movie reels will begin to play through my mind. And also weird is the fact that Mr. Ibis is also having crazy dreams every night. I think he's already getting sympathy pregnancy symptoms.

So I took my first progesterone dose last night. I told Mr. I that someday I'm going to embarrass my future child by telling the story of how I had to put vag pills up my hoo every night for a month just to help him grow in my belly. I was pretty depressed about the whole progesterone thing yesterday. I know it's not that big of a deal, considering that the baby's still in there, was the right size, and now I have the supplement... it just bummed me out. I want to feel like everything's going well and my body is doing a good job supporting this pregnancy, not that it's just limping along with medical help. I don't know, I can't explain it, it's just depressing.

I will say one positive thing that I totally forgot to mention about my first appointment, though. When I made my followup appointment on the way out and then went to leave, the nurse at the desk said, "And congratulations! I was so happy to see your name on the schedule today!" That made me feel good. Mr. Ibis was impressed as well as mentioned it later. I didn't really expect to be remembered by anyone but my doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment