I noticed last night when I was changing into my PJs that my belly button is already getting shallower. FREAKY!! I've had this belly button my entire life - the sight of it changing appearance totally bugs me out. I can't stop looking at it.
That was definitely weird. I have a total innie, and I had never seen the inside of my belly button before I had D. Those last couple of months were an education!
I'm 32 years old, married, and The Unicorn is our adorable cocker spaniel. This blog follows our journey from a miscarriage in January 2009, through trying to conceive, 40 + weeks of pregnancy, and the birth of our son in January 2010.
2 comments:
That was definitely weird. I have a total innie, and I had never seen the inside of my belly button before I had D. Those last couple of months were an education!
you ma'am have succeeded in getting tea up my nose this morning. lol, definitely freaky.
Post a Comment