I said I wasn't going to make a habit of this and I won't, but you have to see the disappearing navel for yourselves. This was my belly at 12 weeks when I thought I was starting to pop (HAHAHAHAHAHHA) and still had a belly button:

And by the way I think this is the last time I am going to be wearing this shirt until after the kid is born. It's definitely getting borderline unflattering and at the rate I'm growing it won't even touch my pants in a week. It was a pre-pregnancy shirt so that's okay.



2 comments:
You look so cute!! I love seeing your updates, it gives me a good idea of how I'll look in a bit over a week, LOL.
I love your belly pics! I am starting to need new shirts too. I just don't want to go shopping for clothes I am not really gonna wear after the baby is born.
Post a Comment