
I came to a realization upon viewing my pregnant body in my underwear. You don't get to see me in my underwear, but I think my 32 week belly pic will get the point across. The bottom part of my belly comes curving directly out from my crotch, exactly like Homer's.
Since, unlike Homer, I prefer to wear the under-belly style of pants, this presents a tricky challenge for my pantalones: they cling to the underside of my protruding abdomen with a highly precarious grip. Wearing a belly band helps somewhat, and so most days I do; even so, I am resigned to pulling my pants up repeatedly throughout the day. I suppose I could get a full panel pair, but with under 7 weeks to go and 7 pairs of underbelly pants already in my maternity wardrobe, I'm not doing it. This will have to do, and if someone spies a crescent of belly that dangerously borders my pubic hair, I will just rock it Britney Spears style and they will have to deal.


1 comment:
I know EXACTLY what you mean! I hadn't thought about it being like Homer's belly, but it's so true! And I have the same attitude, so be it.
Post a Comment