Mr. Ibis gave me what I most wanted this morning: breakfast in bed. Yay! He got up early despite being dog tired, and prepared me a breakfast of coffee, toast, orange juice, and a big bowl of fruit salad (that he made himself!) He had even bought a cute tray to serve it on, and gave me a sweet card and a copy of Sarah Silverman's autobiography, which I hadn't mentioned but totally wanted to read. What a great guy.
I am a lucky woman and I know it. I have a wonderful, attentive, caring husband who's also a great dad. And I have a beautiful, perfect, healthy son who I waited so long to meet. And let's not forget I also have an adorable, somewhat pesky, yet sweet little dog too.
Life is good!
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, moms-to-be, and moms of lost little ones out there.


No comments:
Post a Comment