There is marginally good news about Mr. I's job. He's not going to lose it. He is going to be away four days at a time but there is a rumor this is only temporary, like for a couple of months. I'm tired just thinking about it but it is what it is.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Still dying
Still sick. Operation No Swing Naptime is wearing me down now, because it necessitates lying down with the little bean and helping through a tantrum most of the time - and lying down causes all the green goo to accumulate in my head and also makes me cough a lot. The mystery spots are INSANELY itchy, making want to jump out of my skin at all times. Basically I'm a mess. I feel like going to a doctor is a waste of time because all they're going to tell me is to take 1) antihistamines, but that would dry up my milk, 2) cough suppressants but ditto, 3) hydro-cortisone but I already have some and am already using it. But I may end up going to get some antibiotics because I'm not sure my body is going to be able to kick this on its own.


No comments:
Post a Comment