I decided I'm going to wash my gDiapers and line dry in the sun to get them as clean as possible (the sun gets my whites really white - downside? the laundry always smells like barbeque, ick), then offer to sell them to someone who already uses them. I'll include all the liners I have but knock $20 off my price so they can buy a new set of 6 if they like, and I will let them know that for me they are leaking. I wasn't able to reach the company today but even if I get free liners I'll still sell... they're just not going to last as long as I need them to. I am interested in Flip diapers since the startup cost should be comparable to g's.
Miles is really close to crawling! He gets up on his arms, and brings his knees up too. It's just a matter of coordinating his front and back ends and he's going to be moving. Wow!! Time to child proof this joint.


No comments:
Post a Comment