Thursday, December 2, 2010
My Blog is a Jinx
Like I was saying... good things never seem to last. Mr. Ibis's hours have been reduced. La de da. No idea for how long. On the bright side he'll be home more, on the other hand, FLUCKSTICKS. Looks like I better get another job rolling soon. So much for being a mostly-stay-at-homer.


3 comments:
Boo! I'm sorry to hear this. I think I have the blog jinx going as well, it seems like you can't say anything without being made a liar by the karmic blog world.
That sucks. I tend not to talk of the good things in life myself as they all tend to go tits up shortly after.
I'm glad you can see the bright side of seeing Mr Ibis more. Miles will certainly be reaping the beneifts too!
That's no fun, but at least you'll get to have the mister home more often. We're going through similar problems with Gus's job. It sucks having things in limbo.
Post a Comment