Sorry for the long silence. We're having issues. Miles is having issues. I'm having issues. They involve not napping... hysterical screaming for hours a day... being kind of depressed about my ability to do the whole parenting thing... et cetera, et cetera.
Yesterday I broke up the misery by going to the Children's Museum. It was fun.
Then last night: random screaming tantrum at 11 pm or so for no reason. Pooping at 4 am and me being so tired that I let him stick both his feet in the poop AND got poop on my hand... the only redeeming feature of this was Miles imitating me freaking out and calling for Mr. Ibis (sounded a lot like his whining dog imitation, haha). Then, the post-poop party in bed that lasted waaaay... toooo.... long. Aaaand then he got feverish and congested and couldn't breathe out of his nose. Then? For good measure? A blowout poop during breakfast.
I am so tired. And I'm just dreading going into battle again today at naptime. I will write in more detail about this problem if I can ever find the time.


3 comments:
((hugs))
My only advice is to take things as they come, and cherish the good times when they happen. This too shall pass.
As far as how to handle things, go with your gut.
Oh and, YGMP.
Hang in there lady! You are doing a great job. Could Miles be teething and getting his molars? I hope things get better for you and you get some rest soon.
Post a Comment