We started off the marathon with great enthusiasm on the weekend, but last night was the first time we ever "had" to do it when we were tired and not really in the mood. And I will admit, I felt/feel kind of weird about it. As is our custom, we made a lot of jokes about me R-ing him (see Arrested Development for comedy reference) to break the tension, but I did not love feeling like I was coercing my husband to have sex with me. And I don't think he loved it either. I'm really kind of feeling down about it today and thinking maybe I have already let this TTC thing spin out of control. I don't know. Maybe I'm making too much of it and it was not a big deal.
I'm sure Mr. I and I will both be glad when I go back to work tomorrow, for the next week or so. I have entirely too much time on my hands right now and I know it.


No comments:
Post a Comment