This has only happened to me one other time in the 15 or so years I have been drinking coffee, and that is when I was pregnant. Now, I have been taking it with half and half this week, because the store was out of our usual soy creamer. So that's different... but I have been drinking it that way all week, and no problem until today. And it was exactly like when I was pregnant - not just a bad taste, but also no desire to drink it at all, as opposed to the usual relish I have for my morning coffee.
I think I'm only 5 dpo, or that's what my dotted crosshairs say, but because of my kooky temps it's possible that I'm 7dpo. Last time I had a BFP I had symptoms at what I was pretty sure was 7dpo (I wasn't charting then). Also, I was a little crampy yesterday in the afternoon, progressing to quite uncomfortably crampy at night, and my lower back was killing me for no apparent reason. And I had so much CM that I took another OPK test just in case. And toward evening I had a little of that "full" feeling, kind of bloated and heavy.
I did not think I was going to go crazy this soon, but it seems I am already in the thick of phantom symptoms and Two-Week-Wait craziness! Oh well, I'm kind of enjoying it. I was planning to stay away from alcohol through the 2WW anyway, so it won't affect me either way. I guess the question is, WILL I really be able to wait until 15dpo to test like I was planning?!


No comments:
Post a Comment