Saturday, March 7, 2009

BFN

Well, don't I feel silly.

I always thought the F in BFN should stand for another F word besides fat. So with that in mind: BFN today. And a temp drop. It was an unmistakable lily white... even my crazy imagination could not conjure up a hint of pink where it should have been.

I have cramps and horrible diarrhea today, usually a sign of Aunt Flo for me but she's still not arrived. It figures that my first time back on the horse, she would toy with me like this. Normally PMS is not so drawn out for me. If I'm not pregnant, I just want it to be CD1 already... that small mercy would be nice.

I feel badly that I built Mr. Ibis's hopes up with all my lunacy and phantom symptoms. I guess I really am just plain nuts.

2 comments:

Jen said...

((hugs)) You aren't nuts. And it's not your fault, and it's not your fault if Mr's hopes got built up. Sorry dear.

Anonymous said...

Sorry :( I totally got DH convinced once too on a totally BFN. Not your fault and you're not nuts! (I clearly win that award).

Post a Comment