We have a few things to pick up at Target today, so I'm going to pick up a box of First Reponse Early Result tests (FRERs for short). Supposedly the dollar store cheapies that I have are just as sensitive, but I feel like something is amiss here.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Confused & Frustrated
My temp is back up to 98.4 today but I got another BFN. I'm now 16dpo, my period is due appromixately today, and I still think I have pregnancy symptoms. I don't understand what the deal is here. 16dpo is awfully late for a BFN if I'm pregnant, but it's also awfully late for my temps to still stay up and NO sign of my period if I'm not. Sorry to get graphic, but I have checked my cervix and all I have is more creamy CM - another possible pregnant sign. And since yesterday my cramps are gone, so I don't feel like AF is coming. I'm going nuts!


No comments:
Post a Comment