Monday, March 9, 2009

Maybe Not

I didn't use the TCOYF plan for temping through Daylight Savings Time, because I was so sure that I would either get a positive pregnancy test or my period over the weekend. Of course, neither came to fruition, and today's temp is wildly inaccurate. At 3:15am I had to get up and pee or I would have burst; I slept another two hours and my temp at 5:15 - an hour earlier than the rest of the cycle - was 97.9.

To add insult to injury, I got a definitive negative FRER test this morning. I tested in secret while Mr. Ibis was still home, because if it was positive, I wanted him to see it with his own eyes... but when it was negative, I didn't want to further embarrass myself. He didn't really believe in yesterday's faint positive, and I guess now neither do I. I guess it was just the protein strip, or an optical illusion.

No period yet, still in limbo. I decided that since I only have one FRER and one cheapie test left, I'm just going to wait. Perhaps until the end of the week. I no longer "feel pregnant," and I'm thinking that this must be one of those screwed up, weird post-miscarriage cycles that the universe likes to inflict on the already confused, desperate, and emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment