I was starting to feel icky and was praying it was just allergies, even though it felt like a head cold. We have been to so many public places this week and it is cold season, I must have picked up a bug. But I was fighting it. We enjoyed some sunshine in the backyard, ate some pizza, then I crept off to take my OPK. I was sure it would be positive, but no! What the hell.
After we ate I was feeling really tired and as we drove to the movies I started to feel irritable. My sister's nonstop chatter was bugging me... I just wanted to go to bed. During the movie I started to feel like I was going to die, or maybe run out of the room to puke. It may have been the 3D glasses, but I think it was just this gross virus I seem to have. If I were in my 2ww I would have sworn I was knocked up, I felt so terrible.
I made it through the movie and we got home pretty late. So of course between feeling like an ass sandwich and getting a negative OPK a few hours earlier I thought we were safe to skip sex for the night. When I went to bed I checked my temp just to make sure I didn't have a fever. It was only 96.8, which is way below anything I ever get in the morning. So I worried that it might be an ovulation dip. But I had the negative OPK... and I felt like crap... so I just went to sleep.
This morning my temp was 97.8. HIGH. Damn it. That looks like it's at or above my coverline, and it looks like I ovulated yesterday. We last had sex two days ago and I had no fertile CM at the time, so I feel like we missed it this month. Damn it! If only I had rallied this morning we might have caught it. But I felt awful and Mr. Ibis told me to sleep in a little, so I did, gladly.
I am going to be SO unbelievably pissed if we don't get KU this cycle because we just didn't have sex at the right time. After all the charting and effing OPKs twice a day, that will make me scream for real. I seriously want to scream right now.
EDITED for an update: I just took a shower and am getting EWCM for the first time since my miscarriage! Wooooot! I did get a negative OPK again but the test line is a bit darker than it has been. I think tonight is the night!!


4 comments:
YAY on update! GL tonight!
Woohoo! Time to get down for the get down! I hope this is it for you.
You got Barry White ready on the cd player? Hoorah for EWCM. I think mine's on holiday this month!
I'm glad I read after the update. Good luck! It can be so frustrating!!
Post a Comment