Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blergh

Morning sickness has definitely arrived. The first hints of nausea on Saturday have ratched up a bit every day since then. I would still say I have a mild case, but there's no question I do have it.

Basically I feel hungover every day... a little dehydrated, headachey and sensitive to light, fuzzy headed, hungry but have trouble eating, slightly nauseated most of the time. There have been a couple of times when I thought my dinner was going to come back up, but so far I haven't made to to the gagging or crazy-drooling stage. Just the ICK stage. Which isn't that bad, really. It mostly just reassures me that Baby Ibis is probably growing nicely in there. Every time I tell Mr. Ibis that I feel sick, he says "Good!" Haha.

I have no work this week so I'm home, which is nice, especially considering that I'm feeling a bit less than productive. Yesterday I managed to clean the house and today I am going to work on a small take-home project for an hour or two, but I don't have much going on. Mr. I and I have been sharing my car since the engine light came on in his. We're waiting for me to get paid for two big jobs before we can fix it. So I've been driving him to work, but since I have no plans today, he just took the car. It's rainy and chilly outside so I'm content not to leave the house at all.

As a result of my inactivity, I don't have anything in particular to say... just waiting for that first appointment, which is only a week away now. Yay!

1 comment:

LuckyOnce said...

I'm sorry about the morning sickness, but it definitely is nice that you're not actually getting sick. That's how I was with my first pregnancy. It's not great, but better than the alternative!

Post a Comment