That's my deep thought for the day. There will probably only be one, because the rest of the time my brain is usually going food, sleep, food, food, sleep, food, food, food. Now I think I know what it must be like to be my dog.
Yesterday Mr. Ibis got irritated with me because, on our way home from work, he felt I was driving too aggressively. I don't want to get on a complaining jag about Mr. I, who overall is quite wonderful, but can I just say that I definitely believe in sympathy pregnancy hormones in the daddy-to-be? So after stewing over it for a little while, he told me why he was upset, and I cried. Full on, tears streaming, snot snuffling, cried my eyes out. Ahhh, pregnancy is so much fun sometimes. I am not very weepy and haven't had too many moments like that so far, but it was a good one.
I have some work to do today but should wrap up another job this afternoon. It's been so hard for me to get motivated every morning this week because I've just been feeling sluggish and always painfully hungry, plus my morning sickness has been living up to its name this week and making me pretty queasy in the morning. But I only have to get through about four hours today and maybe I can catch a nap this afternoon before picking Mr. I up from work.


2 comments:
I meant to ask. is the Pea still measuring ahead of when you thought you conceived?
sorry to hear about your work vent/inhilation problem. I'm sure the baby will the fine. oh and I giggled about "what a dog thinks" comment. touche!
She didn't do another measurement on this ultrasound. The abdominal ultrasound is not very clear this early in pregnancy and she was just looking for the heartbeat.
Post a Comment