Then I try to talk myself out of panicking by thinking, well, maybe it's like having a glass of wine. Not a good idea, but probably one isn't going to cause major problems. Maybe it's like smoking, and my mom smoked through all of her pregnancies, and nothing bad happened. Maybe at the worst it's like smoking crack one time during the first trimester, which certainly is a very bad idea, but one time probably wouldn't do that much. Right? Right? Right?
Anyway that's what's been going through my head incessantly. Mr. Ibis tried to reassure me that it's probably fine, which helps a little, but I still obsess. I will mention to my OB at my next appointment that this happened, IF I can ever remember to ask a freaking question at a doctor's appointment. My mind just totally goes blank when I'm in there.
Today I'm going to go in to work and if it still smells, I'm just going to have to leave. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to lie or just break down and tell the client I'm pregnant. I don't want her to tell the designer yet, but then again, I almost don't care anymore. I would almost rather have to tell him I had another miscarriage (I had to tell him about the first one) than to keep worrying about toxic exposures on the job.
I'm so glad it's Friday. I feel like I live for the weekends these days.


1 comment:
Maybe you might want to write down an ongoing list of questions so you can remember to ask all of the questions that you want to ask.
Post a Comment