
14 weeks, and as you can plainly see, the bump is bumpin'! In the last few days it has definitely started to poke out more. The jeans I wear for work are getting a bit uncomfortable even with the belly band (the ones I wear in this picture are stretch jeans and work a little better). I do not want to buy 4-5 pairs of maternity jeans only to get them covered in paint, so I think soon I'm going to find some yoga or workout pants on sale and work in those for the rest of my pregnancy. With sweatshirts in the winter I should be good to go, even if my work boots look a little funny at the bottom.
Mr. Ibis and I finally hit up some yard sales this morning. I scored some maternity clothes - a pair of black pants, a pair of Old Navy cords that I think I'm going to love, and a plain black tshirt. We also picked up 15 onesies/sleepers, a warm outer layer type onesie (whatever you call those things) in newborn size, a bib, and a Fisher Price bouncy chair, used once, with tags on. All that for a grand total of $15. I officially LOVE yard sales for baby gear! We found plenty of gender neutral clothing, and the bouncy seat is blue, but not covered in trucks or footballs or anything, so it's great.
I am definitely feeling a lot better these days. Nausea sometimes making a cameo appearance after dinner, but not every night. My energy level is okay. I am very hungry for much of the day, but it's not the painful/nauseous hunger I was having before, so that's better. I can no longer sleep on my stomach because it does now feel like sleeping on a tennis ball, but overall I'm sleeping well when I'm not having psycho dreams. I know round ligament pain often kicks in around now, but I have had only very mild twinges here and there. I think my only complaint right now is that for at least a week I've felt like I have a vertebrae out of place, and it hurts sometimes when I move a certain way. I don't want to have to see a chiropractor, but it may come to that if it gets any worse.


2 comments:
oh wow! holy bumpin bump!
::thumbs up::
That's one fine looking bump! Glad to hear the nausea has disipated.
Post a Comment