
15 weeks... I wasn't even sure if you would be able to see the belly in this shot, but thar she blows! I broke down and wore maternity pants for this photo, because even with the belly band, my pre-pregnancy jeans are just not very comfortable anymore. They hold it in the belly just a bit, and that is not pleasant at this point. The maternity jeans are a little baggy, especially in the butt, but they feel great. I've always been really small on the bottom, even at times I've gained some weight - I unfortunately have the classic "apple" shape, which comes from my mom's side, so my butt/hips/legs are always little. It's hard to find maternity pants in my size.
My pre-pregnancy bra is crying out for mercy now. The front section between my boobs no longer lays flat against my skin, which is a sure sign that the fit is poor. But the new bras I ordered last month were the wrong size and had to be exchanged... one is now out of stock, and the other one just shipped back out to me. If I could buy bras in a store life would be so much easier!
New this week: round ligament pain, or RLP for short. I had read about this and heard about it on the pregnancy boards, but I always thought it was a sharp, stabby pain. The books said you would probably feel it when you moved quickly or sneezed. It's a little different for me, but from further reading and inquiring on the boards, I'm pretty sure this is RLP... my belly just hurts. It feels achey like I've taken some hard kicks to the ute, all along the lower sides of my belly. It's worse when I'm on my feet and doing anything active - like working, but even like taking a shower - but seems to go away when I lie down and relax. I'll probably try to take it easy this weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment