I'm irritable today. First, Mr. I annoyed me by getting on the computer FIRST THING in the morning. I didn't say anything when he stayed on there after I went to bed, because he's been better about that lately. But seriously, it was only 8 hours later, what could you possibly have missed while you were sleeping??? It was a fantasy football thing and football season hasn't even started. GRRRR.
Then, my colleague tried to call me at 7:45 am. I realize it was stupid of me to tell her how early I get up now that I drive Mr. I to work in the mornings. Because she considers me to be available from 6:00 on, which I most certainly AM NOT. I get home from dropping off Mr. I at 7:00, and then I do yoga for 20 or 30 minutes, I poop, I go on the computer, I eat Second Breakfast. This is my time and I want to be left alone. I do not want to hear my phone ring before 8 am unless something is on fire and 911 is busy.
Now, I'm supposed to go help her out with a project today but I've been so busy (turns out this was NOT a free week!) that I don't have a single clean shirt that will fit over my belly. So she's going to have to wait until my laundry is done, and it's currently in the dryer.
Watch out world, I have my cranky pants on today.


No comments:
Post a Comment