Apparently waking up in severe upper back pain is my new reality. This morning instead of just getting up super early (I was totally exhausted yesterday after doing that) I tried something different - I piled pillows behind me so I could get some sleep sitting up in bed. Definitely not the most comfortable sleeping position ever (and I was never a back sleeper, so it's very weird to me), with my head lolling to the side and my arms just hanging aimlessly, but it did allow me to get probably an extra 45 minutes or so as the back pain quickly subsided.
Still hoping for some kind of miracle cure from my doula but I suspect she will just tell me to stick with the sitting-sleep idea. Poo.


1 comment:
I'm glad you managed to get some extra sleep. I can't believe you're already 35 weeks! Time has flown.
Post a Comment