
I am honored to have been nominated for a Beautiful Blogger award - thank you Brown Iris!
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
* Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
* Copy the award and place it in your blog.
* Link the person who nominated you for this award.
* Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
* Nominate 7 bloggers.
* Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
***Here are seven interesting things about me***
- I grew up on an island with a year round population of about 15,000 people. We didn't have malls, fast food, or any chain restaurants or big box stores.
- I went to a small college of about 300 people, and shortly before graduating I discovered that one of my friends was actually my second cousin - our parents are first cousins!
- I grew up in a Fundamentalist Christian family but I became an atheist in my mid-20s... it was a gradual process of losing my religion, but I've been much happier ever since.
- My husband and I basically met at a bar... we lived in the same apartment building and he walked me home one night when we were both really drunk. We went back to his place and made out. Shortly after that I wrote in my diary that I was falling for him fast.
- I originally went to school for illustration, and I can still draw, but rarely do.
- My husband decided to become a vegetarian 3 1/2 years ago and I followed suit. Now we both feel pretty strongly about vegetarianism and love to eat veg.
- I am an NPR junkie. I download podcasts of my favorite shows (On Point, Talk of the Nation, Fresh Air, and Wait Wait Don't Tell Me) and listen to them when I'm working and when I'm doing housework at home.
***Seven Bloggers that I Give this Award to***
(Lore, I know you have just given birth so I don't expect you to follow up with this any time soon, but I had to nominate you because I read your blog every day... congratulations on the birth of Lovebug!)


1 comment:
I love me some NPR. DH always gets mad when I mess with his presets in "his"car and add our NPR station. I knew there was a reason I loved your blog - NPR junkies have to stick together!
Post a Comment