Friday, January 22, 2010

He's here!

One handed typing a quick update...

Oh no, Blogger just ate my post.

Miles is here! I was induced Tuesday morning beginning at 11am and he arrived at 5:56pm that evening. I will post my birth story as soon as I can - the birth was the hardest thing I've ever done but went so well and was totally amazing. We are home now and swept up in new parenthood... Miles is beautiful and healthy and we love him so much. More to come soon!

9 comments:

Lore B said...

Congratulations, Ibis!! I've been stalking your blog for days, waiting for this update. So glad he's here and healthy!! Can't wait to hear the story and see pics of little Miles.
Enjoy your first days!!

Liz said...

Congratulations!!! I too have been stalking waiting for an update, Enjoy your little man!!!

Erin said...

I have also been stalking and was starting to get worried :) Congrats, SO glad to hear everything went well!!

Ginny said...

Congrats! I've been stalking too, glad all went well :) Enjoy your baby!!

Sarah said...

We've ALL been eagerly awaiting your return! Many congratulations to you and Mr. Ibis! I, too, am working on typing up the birth story, but I only have up to the point where we got to the hospital. Good luck & I can't wait to read yours!

Caz said...

I'm so happy for you. Congratulations to you and Mr Ibis on the birth of Miles.
I'm glad to hear the birth went well.
Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Brad & Rachel said...

Congratulations! I cannot wait to read your birth story!

R said...

Oh Congrats lady!!!!!!!!

MV said...

Can't wait to read your birth story! Congrats again!

Post a Comment