Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More Snow

I had a better day yesterday. I sent an email to the designer who was having the issue and worked out a compromise, so that eased my stress level quite a bit.

Today I'm home and it's snowing... again. Another 4-6" on top of the two feet we still have sitting on the ground. It's supposed to snow all day today and a little bit into tomorrow morning. Regardless, I am determined to go get the car seat inspected tomorrow morning (it seems very loose!) and to my OB appointment tomorrow afternoon. Even if I have to drive 5 mph over unplowed roads, I'm going.

I still have no action in the uterus sector, other than the usual baby movements. No contractions, nada. The only "symptom" I have to speak of is that I feel a little bit like I was kicked in the crotch, but even that's pretty mild. Either I am going to have the easiest labor ever or I'm never going to have this baby. One of the girls on the Nest believes I'm going to have the baby in a snowstorm. I would like to point out to Miles that it is snowing today and I have nothing better to do, sooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment