Sunday, January 3, 2010

No news

I got nothin'. Yesterday we tried sex, spicy food (Chipotle burritos with hot salsa), lots of walking (through stores), and also seeing Avatar in 3D... we had heard that seeing it in I.MAX could trigger labor but we had a movie gift card that didn't apply so we just went to the regular cinema. Baby was moving around pretty good during the movie but no contractions for me. I did have some mild cramps in the middle of the night, but very mild.

I am definitely a lot more easily fatigued these days, though... more than I realized. We went on our usual trip to Target for sundries and it wasn't long before I was glancing about with desperation for a place to sit. It feels like each of my legs is attached to a separate walking mechanism, like some kind of kooky marionette... each step I take seems to require an independent communication from the brain. Left leg move. Right leg move. Kind of exhausting.

My mom and sister are arriving in just over a week, and I don't think I'm doing a great job of *not caring* about that. Really hoping to see some progress at my appointment this Thursday, or better yet, not make it to my appointment. It doesn't help when all these people - on FB and everyone I talk to in real life as well - keep telling me that they think I'm going to go early, I'm going to deliver any day now, or Mr. I saying last night he was sure I was going to go into labor before morning. It's really ramping up the impatience!

No comments:

Post a Comment