Today I want to take my mom and sister to the mall, if they're willing, so I can get some walking done.
Not feeling too optimistic about the bloody show = going into labor by this afternoon thing at this point.
It's ironic and almost hilarious to think of how hard I wished for him to please stay in there and keep growing for ten long months and now I've had more than enough of all that staying in and growing business. He's still moving around in the limited space he has, happy as a clam. He moves when Mr. I talks to my belly, which is cute. I let my sister (who's 14 years old) feel his foot last night, but I think she was a little unimpressed. She was like, "How do you know it's his foot?" and then added, "It must feel like a lumpy cheeseburger." Haha... not the first thing that comes to mind, but okay!
It's funny because I still don't feel like I look as enormous as I feel, if that makes any sense. But I guess I do. I took mom & sis to check in to their hotel and the receptionist's eyes bugged out when she saw my belly. She asked me, "When are you due, the end of the day??" It's so weird now to answer the "when are you due" question with a day of the week rather than a date on the calendar. Now I get to say "tomorrow" - eek!


1 comment:
I hope things are moving along! I'm visualizing the natural birth you want.
Post a Comment