The trick - I need to take it at least 3 hrs after one of my pills, according to the nice WF lady who helped me. But I take 4 pills a day. Hmm... midnight snack??
I also bought pure unsweetened cranberry juice. I have a high tolerance for bitter tastes, but whoa mama. That stuff is intense.
I'm home today with my baby AND my husband. Imagine that. Of course, we spent half the day running errands which isn't exactly my idea of a day off. But at least I had help. Poor Miles had to skip his morning nap and now he's crashing hard. He's such a good baby, though... even when he's overtired he is pretty easy to put down for a nap (most of the time).
Speaking of sleep: I guess the two 6 hour stretches at night last weekend were a fluke, because they have not been repeated. Which is fine. I'm not expecting him to sleep through the night at this age but I wouldn't mind if he did!
You know what the downside of having my husband home is? The snoring. Oh lord, the snoring. It was bad enough before baby, but now that I have to wake up twice a night, that means three times per night I have to fall asleep to the sound of snoring. Oy.
Do I really have to go back to work tomorrow? I still hate dropping him off. I know it's only been one week, but it's been a loooooong one week.


No comments:
Post a Comment