Thursday, April 8, 2010

Overwhelmed

Work continues to go poorly. The clients didn't like what I've done so far and I have to do it all over. I'm going to make no money.

I'm embarrassed, because although many things about this snafu were not my fault, I do know that I'm not giving my A game right now.

It's hard and I'm overwhelmed. Between missing my baby, being tired, pumping every 3 hours, and trying to eat enough calories to keep my energy and milk up, I just feel like I'm trying run uphill during a mudslide.

I'm very pleased with Mr. Ibis's new job because it's helping us so much financially, but when I've had a bad day at work and he's out of town, coming home to continue to do it all is extremely taxing.

It's hard not to continually feel like I'm failing, all day, every day, at everything I do. I'm trying to run a business, be a mother, keep the household together, be a wife, and take care of my body, and I'm so overloaded that I'm not doing any of those things very well.

I don't know what the answer is here. I feel like if I could just get through this one horrific neverending job (still not done), I could at least exhale and get my wits about me.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are a superwoman, that's for sure! I don't know how you keep everything up. Please rest and take care of yourself. You certainly deserve it.

Post a Comment