Friday, June 11, 2010

More stuff

We didn't make it to the museum yesterday. It poured down rain in the morning, and Miles's first two naps didn't go well - his teeth (or attempts at teeth) were bothering him and kept waking him up. In the afternoon we ran a couple of errands and then when we came home I passed out on the couch with Miles for almost three hours - eep! Guess we were both exhausted.

Today is beautiful. We might make another run at the museum and/or see if Grandma wants to visit (Mr. I's mom). It's Mr. I's Sunday - he goes back to work at 2 am tomorrow. Sad. I don't know when my next job will be so I seem to be on a mini vacation right now.

Since we pay for two days a week of daycare regardless, I'm going to send Miles on Monday and Tuesday and possibly try to re-stain and seal the deck (UGH! but it has to get done). One nifty side bonus of daycare is that we get to try out new toys through Judy and decide whether or not to get them at home. Apparently Miles has zero interest in the exersaucer, so there's $60 or so saved. But he loves her jumperoo, so my mother in law got us a jumper and that's his new favorite thing around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment