Monday, July 19, 2010

Front feet, back feet, feet feet feet

I was awoken this morning by a swift kick to the boob. The tender, breastfeeding boob. I yelled and rolled my crazy flailing baby away from me. Then I foolishly attempted to doze for a little longer and was punched in the eye twice and had my hair pulled... sigh.

What is it about those FEET? This kid has a strange need to always have his feet ON me, pressing into me, climbing along me, kicking, at least touching. When I am sitting up nursing him, he aligns his feet on my upper arm, pressing against it and curling his toes into my skin. It's both endearing and annoying, more annoying when he kicks so hard that he keeps losing his latch on the boob, but still, gee whiz those are some cute feet.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I think boys must love beating on their mommas. Jack "assaults" me most nights. Either with his feet to my gut or a smack in the face.

Boys!

Post a Comment