Thursday, July 29, 2010

Recovering

I am still alive. I've been sleeping most of the day, still haven't eaten beyond a few crackers but I'm staying hydrated. My sister in law picked up Miles this afternoon and still has him... now I miss him terribly but he's not going to home for at least another hour. Sadness.

I hope this dehydration and ick hasn't affected my milk supply too much. I would hate to have to wean because of this.

I told Mr. I to pick me up some HPTs on his way home. I really don't think that's why I'm sick but I could use the extra reassurance (we are NOT ready in any way for another baby) since I haven't gotten my first post partum period yet.

My client was totally fine with me not finishing today, of course. But I really hope I'll be well enough to finish tomorrow!

3 comments:

Caz said...

Sorry to hear you've been poorly but it sounds like you're on the mend.
I like the new background on your blog.. if only I could get mine to work!

Lore B said...

I hope you're feeling better!

Incidentally, I went private for a little bit. let me know if you want an invite.

Ibis said...

Not sure how to find you at the moment, but yes I would like one Lore! Thanks.

Post a Comment