At 4 am I woke up feeling like I had a rock in my stomach, had just enough time to sit up and puke my guts up into the Target bag. My retching woke the baby, who then wanted to nurse. I set my bag of vomit on the floor and nursed my baby.
I have vomited twice more since then and I swear I have never felt so sick in my life. If I am actually pregnant I would seriously just rather die than endure another day of this. I think more likely I have food poisoning. We had a mushroom pizza last night, the thought of which now makes me ill(er), and my half was soy cheese.
I don't know what I'm going to do. I was supposed to finish a job today but I doubt I can do it. I can't even keep water down and am still barfing up mushrooms. Worst of all I have no idea how I'm going to manage to care for a baby by myself all day (OF COURSE Mr. I is working out of town today). I am going to need help. Oh god.


3 comments:
I hope you feel better soon!! Good luck today!
That sounds like when I had food poisoning - not to scare you but I was sick for a good week. Try to get some Emetrol if you can make it to the store. My doctor also advised to me to try and sip a can of room temperature Coke - it is supposed to help w/nausea. Feel better soon!
Oh, and also those anti-nausea wrist bands do help, or some ginger to suck on, if you can stomach it.
Post a Comment