Thursday, August 26, 2010

I love money

So, last night? Many many wake & cries until Mr. Ibis left at 2am, then I changed Miles's wet diaper and we both got three solid hours of sleep. As I whispered in the middle of the night like a delirious loon, what the eff? Maybe we need overnight diapers. But they scare me a little with their super absorbency powers and chemically chemicals. I wonder if we could do it with cloth doublers.

Anyway.

I got the job! I got the big job I bid, AND another one that was on a back burner. Now BOTH have to be done within two and a half weeks, before our vacation. That means painting all the trim on the second floor of a house (four bedrooms, two baths, and the hallway), plus a bedroom walls and ceiling, plus four rooms in a condo with very high ceilings. And also I have three pieces of furniture to paint as well.

Um. Yeah.

But at least we'll be flush for our trip and maybe I'll buy myself something pretty. My list of "I Wants" is long (and yes I literally have a list, typed up on listography.com) and I still have $100 that my aunt sent me for my birthday that I haven't spent because we've been kind of broke and I thought I should save it for our trip. But now, I think I should spend it on myself. Haircut? Shoes? It has to be something frivolous and non-baby-related.

No comments:

Post a Comment