Miles's fever finally broke. That was a strange illness since there never was anything else wrong with him that I could tell... aside from him feeling crappy and napping a little extra.
Last night was a bit rough but at least Mr. I was here to help me. Like the previous night, M fell asleep like normal but woke up in a couple of hours hot and screaming. We cheered him up with a stuffed animal show but when calmed down he just snuggled against me looking so sad and tired. Poor bean. I tried to resist giving him fever suppressants because I know fever = immune system at work, but finally after he woke up screaming a second time I gave him baby ibuprofen and he slept much better.
Today he seems back to normal, besides needing a little extra sleep because of the rough night. But no fever and no other symptoms, he seems to be in the clear.


No comments:
Post a Comment