Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not so fast

Well, Miles is not out of the woods yet. He woke up from his afternoon nap with a temp of 102 and was feverish through the evening. Similar night as the previous. After a dose of ibuprofen (again I held out as long as I could), he slept like a total champ.

Fevers are a beyotch... they like to show up after office hours. If he has any kind of fever today I officially have to take him to the doc as it has been more than three days. But chances are he will be normal until about 5:01 pm. Sigh.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Poor guy. Is there an urgent care clinic nearby you can take him too if things get bad again tonight? They're usually much less stressful than the ER. I hope he starts feeling better soon.

Post a Comment