If you left a comment or sent me an email yesterday, you should have just received an email from me with the details of my new thang. I have to admit I feel a little funny hawking my wares at you, since I think of my readers, even the anonymous ones and lurkers, as more like friends than customers. So please rest assured that I am not trying to "sell" to you, just wanting to share this project that I am so excited about. Although if you wanted to buy something I wouldn't mind at all. Haha.
I am so flattered by how many people contacted me, and by the kind comments that some of you made about my blog. I know the deal with blogging... most people who read don't comment. I don't comment on most of the blogs I read, at least most of the time, even the ones I really like. So I totally get that, but blogging is weird sometimes. I keep pouring my guts out to a computer screen and occasionally do wonder, am I connecting with people out there or just writing to myself? I'm sure everyone who blogs feels that way from time to time.
Anyway. I heart you all.


3 comments:
I waaaaaannnnnnnnaaaaaaa seeeeeeeee (hedishank@gmail.com)
I could have sworn I commented yesterday, but it looks like the computer ate my comment:-)
I love you blog and you're one of the reasons I decided I could probably do this thing called pregnancy as I read about your experience with M. Thanks for sharing! Can you email me (snowclouds@gmail.com)
Can you email me too? I also love your blog and would love to support you if I could. I found you through the Nest, where I'm a lurker. My email is kafunder@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment