Monday, February 14, 2011

Good News & Bad News

Bad News first: my computer shat the bed. I sent M off to daycare this morning all excited to have some time to myself and to officially launch my new business. Turned on the computer and BAM. Nothing. I then had to wait one long, painful hour before B.estB.uy opened so I could bring it in. Still awaiting the news of just how bad things are, but I'm at least $175 in.

Good News: I'm at the library launching my new business anyway. I would like to preserve the thin veil of anonymity I have here by not publicly linking this site to my business on the public interwebs. But I do think that if you are a fan of me here you might like my new venture. So if you are interested and you pinky-swear promise not to be all "THIS IS IBIS!!!" on the new site, leave a comment below with an email address or email me at ibistheunicorn at gmail and I will tell you what I'm up to now.

10 comments:

Caz said...

Email sent. Excited to see what it's all about!

Meagan said...

I'm very curious. You can email me at meogan at gmail.

Rachel said...

Longtime lurking reader here, I'm curious too. dontxcenterline at gmail.

Rachel said...

mrspachey@comcast.net

And I pinkie swear. I love hearing about new business ventures.

Sarah said...

I'm such a fan. Just check your stats for proof that I'm on here all the time. :-) Excited for you! Email is sarah dot m dot lund at gmail.

Cassie said...

I really love reading your blog and I'm interested to see what your new venture is. My email is cajpowell at gmail

Christina said...

I've been following your blog since before M was conceived. I'm excited to learn about your new venture. Please email me at mannellachristina06 at gmail

Erin said...

Oh, can't wait to hear about your new venture! Longtime lurker - Ecollins78@aol.com. Best of luck!

Sunshine said...

Would love to hear about your new venture!
Starscoach13 a t m s n d o t c o m

Kim said...

Good luck with your new venture! I am interested in finding out what it is all about.
kimsonnenberg@gmail.com

Post a Comment