Sorry for the confusion... my new blog allows my readers to chime in so that's what you're seeing at the top. I put my guest's posts in italics. If you scroll down I have other posts up. :) Erin/Ibis
I'm 32 years old, married, and The Unicorn is our adorable cocker spaniel. This blog follows our journey from a miscarriage in January 2009, through trying to conceive, 40 + weeks of pregnancy, and the birth of our son in January 2010.
2 comments:
I'm confused- that is your new blog? That blogger doesn't sound anything like you- and she has pictures of kids that don't seem to be Miles?!
Sorry for the confusion... my new blog allows my readers to chime in so that's what you're seeing at the top. I put my guest's posts in italics. If you scroll down I have other posts up. :)
Erin/Ibis
Post a Comment