I will cop to taking an OPK test yesterday. I had one left from last cycle's box, so since it was CD13 and that's when I got my positive last time, I gave it a go. It was negative, but I still think I am most likely going to ovulate today or tomorrow. Nevertheless, I'm letting Mr. Ibis and his purported ovulation-sensing powers take the lead this cycle as requested.
I don't know if it's the new strategy, or my total meltdown about last cycle's BFN and subsequent catharsis, or just the healing powers of time, but I'm feeling much more chilled out about TTC now. All of a sudden I do not feel as though I will spontaneously combust if I don't get pregnant THIS CYCLE, NOW NOW NOW. I feel more certain that we will have children in due time. I don't believe in God and his Plan nor am I a fatalist, but I do finally trust that things will play out however they play out and there is little that worrying can do to shape the future.


No comments:
Post a Comment