I barely slept a wink last night, tossing and turning with a headache and nasal congestion and extreme restlessness. Finally at about 4:45am I gave up and got out of bed, went downstairs, ate some oatmeal and read my library book for a little while.
I don't really have anything else to say now... I can barely put a coherent thought together this morning. I have a short day of work and hope to catch another nap in the afternoon. Poop.


2 comments:
Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Hopefully it'll pass in no time.
I'm sorry you're sick. A little pointer for you... I got sick with MULTIPLE colds at the beginning of my pregnancy with my son. I decided that it needed to end, so I got obsessive about washing my hands all the time, (like way more than you should have to) and never touching doorknobs with bare hands. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's worth a shot if you're miserable. (Your immune system is weak when you're preggo.)
Post a Comment