I have a dermatology appointment at 11am. When I was really stressed out about work I developed rashes on my eyelids and my left hand - probably eczema. The one on my hand is lingering and I have heard that one shouldn't mess around with skin rashes during pregnancy. Of course as soon as I made an appointment it started to clear up. But I have the appointment, so I might as well go and just make sure it's okay, maybe get some cream to help with the itch.
Tonight after dinner we're going to the in-laws to help them with some stuff and we'll show them the DVD of the ultrasound. I'm going to have to do a Vanna White and stand by the TV pointing out what they're looking at. I think I pretty much have it memorized by now...
I foolishly said I could work tomorrow but I think I'm going to try to get out of it. The pay is not good on the job and I could use the day off much more.


No comments:
Post a Comment