Of course he was worried and I told him what happened but that I felt okay by then... I drove him to work but when I got home I felt a little crampy again (not as bad as before) - that was about 6:45. I pooped again and felt better again.
I don't feel 100% right now but I don't feel that bad. I kind of feel like I have gas and an upset stomach now, not so much crampiness. I can feel the baby kicking. I really don't know how seriously to view this. I have my little pamphlet on preterm labor and it says if I feel period-like cramps, it could be a bad sign... but then again it sounds like they will probably just tell me to rest and drink water. And of course I have that lingering bad feeling from my appointment yesterday. It's so hard to know what to do in these situations. It always sounds simpler from the outside perspective than when you are sitting here trying to objectively assess your own physical symptoms and feeling very worried.
I think I'm going to shower, keep drinking water, and find out what my work schedule is today... see if I can go in late if I have work. If I still don't feel good in an hour I will call the doctor I guess.
Quick update: I do feel better after a shower & more water. Headed off to work now.


No comments:
Post a Comment