Sometime in the late afternoon, maybe around 4pm, I started feeling crampy. It slowly creeped up until it was pretty painful right after dinner and I was debating with myself whether to call the doctor. I tried to pay attention to whether it was at all contraction-like or timeable, and I have to say, GOD that is so hard to determine. I find it really difficult to quantify or qualify my own pain and discomfort. Finally I decided that if I called with the symptoms I was having they would probably tell me to lie down on my side and drink some water, so I tried that first. And slowly it did get better and better. I felt almost nothing by bedtime, and when I got up to pee I felt no discomfort, plus I felt the baby kicking nice and hard.
Mr. I said I made him worry, and I apologized and explained that I'm just trying to be smart about getting help when I need it but not freaking out about every little thing either. I think that I was just having more growing pains. I've also been RAVENOUSLY hungry, like I am eating often but still feel hungry 30 minutes later, for the past couple of days - so this must be another growth spurt or something. You know, Miles, you still have a good 12 weeks to grow. There is no hurry, my dear. As much as I love feasting on chocolate truffles and cookies.


1 comment:
(Last paragraph): Bwhahaha! I feel the same way most of the time, I could eat all day if I let myself do it.
I'm glad the pain went away!
Post a Comment